Track my Progress- 166 interim goal

Weight Loss Blogs and Forums

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Making it up Quilt

For those who don't know, Kim at Youcanmakethis.com is making a quilt. Not just any quilt, this is a super dooper, super easy quilt- broken down with step by step directions. Now I have to chose what fabrics from my humongous stash. Black and White might be fun :) . Today is step 4 and 5. Here is the link to the YCMT blog .
If you have been hiding under a rock, and haven't read any of the rest of my blog- you still need to know this: You Can Make This.com is a wonderful site where you can find ebooks on how to make just about anything- aprons, children's boutique clothing, purses, bags, baby blankets, etc. There are sewing patterns, crochet and knitting patterns, paper crafting, digital scrapbooking, and so much more (even some adult and tween sewing patterns, not just children). If you haven't been to the website you should go at least once. I love YCMT and even was chosen to participate in their Thrifty under Fifty challenge right before the holidays. I was on Team Carla along with some wonderful teammates. The link to their blogs are in my profile so feel free to check them out.

2 comments:

Carla Hegeman Crim said...

YAY! So glad you are sewing along, Teresa! Can't wait to see your fabrics!!!

Kristina said...

I agree, YCMT is an awesome website. We need more matching mama patterns though! :)