Track my Progress- 166 interim goal

Weight Loss Blogs and Forums

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Teresa's Wish List

I am throwing this out there because hopefully the Universe is listening. My husband always says I have expensive tastes- and he is right. but I don't ask for anything too outrageous. Universe- feel free to fulfill my wishlist.
1) Canon 5D Mark II
2) Canon 580ex flash unit
3) 1 or 2 TB External Hard drives
4) Sprinkler System
5) Whole house Water Filtration System
6) Wordsmith "What to Sell"
7) Wordsmith "What to Write"
8) Wordsmith "What to Wear"
9) Photoshop CS4 (I have 3 but I want the latest)
10) to get into my photography forum's prepro business forum

3 comments:

***Sharon*** said...

I don't think you're asking for too much! :) Is this a birthday wish list or a whatever wish list? :)

Teresa Pomerantz said...

its a whatever wish list

Tricia said...

Hi there,
I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for stopping by "The Zoo". I didn't even know what blog to go to. Sheesh! Girl, when do you sleep?!
Anyway, deep breaths....
Thank you so much for wanting to follow us.
Your boys are so sweet! Your photography is wonderful too. You are very talented.
*tricia