I was tagged by Melissa at 3 Princes -
I have to tell you 8 things in different categories.
Ok, here we go:
8 things I did today:
1) Listened to Harkada Radio chat
2) Called my Mom to congratulate her on 1 week cigarette free (which after 40 years of smoking is no small feat.
3) Sent my husband off to Columbia for a business demo.
4) played game cube Dora and the Purple Planet- did you know you can't die in that game? So I vary it up by trying to get as few space gems as possible
5) Watched- CSI: Miami from last night on my DVR
6) Picked up Ari from Pegasus, and then kept him home with me instead of taking him to daycare.
7) Picked Up Itai from Kindergarten- 1 hr later
8) let the kids play in the dirt for 1 hr and then sent them to bath and bed
8 Things I wish I could do:
1) Get a successful photography business going
2) Enjoy staying home with the kids this summer instead of working a 9-5 job
3) visit my sister or have her visit me more often
4) Make enough money to support the lifestyle I would like to become accustomed to :)
5) Be able to take my kids to do the things they want to do without worrying about money
6) Live in Israel for at least 3 months so I can become fluent in Hebrew
7) Craft or Photograph my kids more often
8) Finish my YCMT quilt- just need corners and binding and then to do the batting.
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch: (in no particular order)
1) All the CSIs- Miami, Las Vegas, NY
2) America's Next Top Model- Cycle 12
5) Biggest Loser
6) Backyardigans (that did not just make my list did it?)
7) Signing Times- a really great way to teach your kids sign language
8) Criminal Minds