Track my Progress- 166 interim goal

Weight Loss Blogs and Forums

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pay it Forward

Have you heard of Pay it Forward- it is a fairly easy project requiring little on your part. How many times have people done something nice and you wish you could pay them back- but you can't - but you can do something nice for someone else? That is the concept of Pay it Forward.

How this one works is quite simple. The first three people to sign up on this post will receive a surprise PIF sometime within the next 365 days. Then each of my three players will invite their own three players and so on. Doesn't that sound like fun?
Ok, so the first three to sign up (international welcome) will receive some Random stuff from my collections :) sometime this year. In return, you will make a post on your blog and offer the same thing to three of your blog readers. So, come on....who wants to be part of this great event?

PS- Make sure you give me your email addresses- I would hate to not be able to contact you.
Don't be shy about commenting- I have lots of random goodiness in my craftroom- some scrapbooking, some beading, some yarny stuff, some fabricry stuff. You name it and I probably have it- except maybe felting stuff- haven't ever done felting :)

2 comments:

Kelly Bennett said...

I love pif............... im in :)kellybennettphotography@yahoo.com

crystal_crtr2 said...

Jenna and I do this kind of thing all the time. We do nice things because someone else did something for us. I started doing it because of the movie. I can't watch that movie, because it makes me cry.

crystal_crtr@yahoo.com